- The Rationale of Rationalization. (Forthcoming) Co-authored with Daniel Dennett, Joe Dewhurst, Krzysztof Dolega, Keith Frankish, Shaun Stanley, and Walter Veit, Behavioural and Brain Sciences.
- From Prediction to Imagination. (Forthcoming). Co-authored with Sam Wilkinson, in The Cambridge Handbook of the Imagination, ed. A. Abraham, Cambridge University Press
- Representing Ourselves: Reflexive Approaches to the Function of Consciousness. (2019). Editorial Introduction, Journal of Consciousness Studies, 26(3-4).
- Numerals and Neural Reuse. (Forthcoming). Synthese (Special issue on Mathematical Cognition and Enculturation)
- Seeing Numbers as Affordances. (2018). in Naturalizing Logico-Mathematical Knowledge: Approaches from philosophy, psychology and Cognitive Science, ed. S. Bangu, Routledge
- The Body as Laboratory: Prediction Error Minimisation, Embodiment and Representation. (2016). Co-authored with Christopher Burr, Philosophical Psychology, 29(4)
- Number Concepts for the Concept Empiricist. (2016). Philosophical Psychology, 29(3)
- Representing Ourselves. Special issue of Journal of Consciousness Studies, 26(3-4).
- Review of Cognitive Structural Realism by M. D. Beni, (Forthcoming), Philosophical Psychology
- Review of After Phrenology by M. L. Anderson, (2016), Philosophical Psychology, 29(7)
- Review of An Aristotelian Realist Philosophy of Mathematics by James Franklin, (2015), Philosophia Mathematica, 23(2)