- The Rationale of Rationalization. (Forthcoming) with Walter Veit, Joe Dewhurst, Krzysztof Dolega, Shaun Stanley, Keith Frankish,and Daniel Dennett, Behavioural and Brain Sciences.
- From Prediction to Imagination. (Forthcoming). with Sam Wilkinson, in The Cambridge Handbook of the Imagination, ed. A. Abraham, Cambridge University Press
- Representing Ourselves: Reflexive Approaches to the Function of Consciousness. (2019). Editorial Introduction, Journal of Consciousness Studies, 26(3-4).
- Numerals and Neural Reuse. (Forthcoming). Synthese (Special issue on Mathematical Cognition and Enculturation)
- Seeing Numbers as Affordances. (2018). in Naturalizing Logico-Mathematical Knowledge: Approaches from philosophy, psychology and Cognitive Science, ed. S. Bangu, Routledge
- The Body as Laboratory: Prediction Error Minimisation, Embodiment and Representation. (2016). with Christopher Burr, Philosophical Psychology, 29(4)
- Number Concepts for the Concept Empiricist. (2016). Philosophical Psychology, 29(3)
- The Thinking Counterfactually Repository
As part of my postdoctoral research on the Leverhulme-funded Thinking Counterfactually project at the University of Leeds, John Divers, Shyane Siriwardena, and I produced an online repository of papers that address issues relating to counterfactuals and counterfactual thought, many of which are accompanied by our own commentaries. The aim is for this to provide a starting point for any researchers interested in delving into the topic.
- Representing Ourselves. Special issue of Journal of Consciousness Studies, 26(3-4).
- Review of Cognitive Structural Realism by M. D. Beni, (Forthcoming), Philosophical Psychology
- Review of After Phrenology by M. L. Anderson, (2016), Philosophical Psychology, 29(7)
- Review of An Aristotelian Realist Philosophy of Mathematics by James Franklin, (2015), Philosophia Mathematica, 23(2)